Saturday, August 7, 2010

No time for pigs (Battletoads)


Game: Battletoads
Released: 1991
Status: Did not beat it.
Rating: 7/10

I have a lot of fond memories of this game though I never owned it when I was young. It is a well put together game and fun to play. It is a beat em up game, but it has other gameplay sprinkled in for good measure. All of this works well, but it's difficulty ramps up so fast that playing it now I remember that as a kid I only saw the first couple of levels. It's kind of unfortunate. Anyone who has played this knows about the speeder bike part, because that is the part that all of your time playing this game is spent on. It would have got a better score if it wasn't so hard, but as is, most people will only get to see the first 10 minutes of the game, and that is just kinda sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment