
Game: Best of the Best: Championship Karate
Released: 1992
Sta
tus:
Did not beat it.Rating:
3/10Boring. The more Nintendo games I play, the more I start feeling more like the age that I was when I was playing them. So like a ten year old, my mind quickly categorizes games into one of two categories: "Awesome!" or "Retarded!" This game falls into the latter. It feels like my fighter is in mud. And why are they so far away from me? I want to see the fight up close and personal. If I wanted back row seats at a fight, I'm sure I have the monetary means to procure said tickets. Though you do get to see the ring girls up close, which is really hot with their fully clothed pixelated bodies and creepy smiles on their mutant heads. I say pass this one up, there's a much better fighting game encased within the upcoming Blades of Steel.
No comments:
Post a Comment