


Game: Bible Adventures
Released: 1990
Status: Did not beat an
y of the games.Rating: 5/10
Bible Adventures, in all it's blue cartridge unlicensed glory, was not as bad as I had anticipated it being. That said, it is not a good game. It is not something I would recommend spending your time on. It's broken into 3 different games that all feel like exactly the same game. Playing as Noah, your goal is to pick up animals and put them onto your ark. In Baby Moses you pick up baby Moses and take him through the levels. Finally in David and Goliath, you pick up sheep and take them to the end of each level. Life is represented by tablets that when you pick up give you passages from the bible. Too much picking up stuff! It plays decently, but the sameness of the three games makes it feel very repetitive. I'd keep my theology and entertainment separate, or at least find it somewhere other than this game.
No comments:
Post a Comment