

Game: Bad News Baseball
Released: 1990
Status: Beat it!
Ra
ting:
8/10
I may have said it before, but I will reiterate, I am not a big fan of sports games. That being said, baseball is one of my least favorite type of games. Which means I am in trouble, because there are a lot of baseball games in the B's. All that aside, this game is good. Yes, I am trying to be objective about this, but if all the baseball games are this good, then I may change my tune on the whole affair. It is a simple game, doesn't deviate from the norm really, but the fun and silly animations do a lot to make it fun. You can play against the computer or a friend. It just does one game at a time, no season mode, but it does it well enough that it doesn't necessarily need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment