
Game: Arch Rivals: A Basket Brawl!
Released: 1990
Status:
D
id not beat it.Rating: 7/10
I have returned from the far reaches of Colorado to bring you this important news bulletin: This game is a lot better than the previous basketball game I played on the NES. I have been visiting Delta Colorado and it was very nice to relax and not have to worry about anything. But, back to the grindstone. Arch Rivals was actually good. Even without the added feature of socking your opponents to steal the ball, this is a decent basketball game. It is put together so much better than All Pro Basketball and I don't believe the year in between the games is responsible. It's called good design. I'm not a huge fan of sports games, but it always helps when you can punch the other players in frustration. Hey, what can I say, I grew up as part of a violent generation.
No comments:
Post a Comment