

Game: Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of the LanceReleased: 1991
Status: Beat it.
Rating: 4/10
Well, it's pretty bad. A 4 might be too generous, but I had a little bit of fun with it. It controls pretty poorly. Jumping is wonky, fighting is random and cheap. I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong or the game is doing something wrong. It doesn't look very good either. I think by 1991 they could make games that look better than this. I mean DragonStrike only came out a year later and it looks really good for a NES game. Even if the graphics were improved, it was just kind of boring looking. Everything is gray and black. I mean I know we're in a dungeon, but there could be something that has color in it down there. It's a little confusing to figure out what everybody's role is at first, but it's kinda fun having to use different characters to do different things. Oh yeah, and what's with the last boss? One hit kills him. Kinda anticlimactic.
No comments:
Post a Comment