Game: 10-Yard FightReleased: 1985
Status: beat on high school and college difficulty
Rating: 3/10
Well it could have been worse. Not much worse, but it was playable. I beat the two easiest difficulties on the first try and chose not to go on out of boredom. Even the super speedy countdown timer seemed slow once you were playing for 5 minutes. The graphics were bad, but I'll let that slide since it was one of the original lineup of games released for the NES. But it just isn't fun. The opposing team kicks you the ball and you move down the field in the square formation (ya know I don't know a lot about
football, but come on).You can try to pass, but it will usually get intercepted cause my guy doesn't pass were I want him to. But you do fine if you run with the screen clunking along so you can make it to the goal line where you are greeted by some strange cowboy logo.
If you play your balls right, you end up with a super victory screen which is black and says "Your on your way to the Super Bowl!" Oh my god, I'm so excited please kill me. Now Super Bowl difficulty was just too brutal so I can only speculate what the screen looks like if you beat it on
that mode. But, my guess is it would say, "You just won the Super Bowl and beat this game. No, you may not have your money or your time back. Please play again!"
No comments:
Post a Comment