skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kenny's Nintendo Challenge
Monday, April 26, 2010
Inaction (Action 52)
I am not able to get this game to play on any emulators. I have been assured that it is complete crap. But damn if I didn't want to find out about Cheetahmen. I guess I'll have to wait for Cheetahmen 2 somewhere in the C's.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
List of Nintendo Games reviewed so far and what's to come...
The List
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(90)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(28)
▼
April
(15)
Dungeons, check, dragons, check (Advanced Dungeons...
How to train a dragon (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons...
I liked Gomez's scavenger hunt better (The Addams ...
Status check one two one two (The Addams Family)
Inaction (Action 52)
I think this planet is moving (Abadox)
A boy and his bird (8 Eyes)
720 degrees of Kevin Bacon (720°)
Half a dozen peices of crap (Caltron 6 in 1)
Go world runner, go (The 3d Battles of World Runner)
Three to get ready (1943:The Battle of Midway)
Two for the Show (1942)
One for the money (10-Yard Fight)
The List
The longest journey...
About Me
KennyG
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment