Monday, April 19, 2010

The longest journey...

...blah, blah blah.

My name is Kenny Glenn and I am an addict. My drug of choice is video games. Now I'll be truthful, I am not as big of an addict as a lot of people out there, but I've got a sizable appetite. So here's what I've decided to do: I'm going to play every Nintendo game ever made. The key word here is play because while I love video games and especially old ones, I am not a sadist. Well, I'm doing this so that might be debatable, but I'm not completely crazy. Here is what I'm gonna try to do:

1. Play through every game for the Nintendo Entertainment System starting with 10-Yard Fight and ending with Zombie Nation. My list has 761 games though there might be a few missing that I might try to stick in there.
2. Report here what the game is about and if it is worth anyone ever playing or if it should just get lost in the annals of video game history.
3. That's it, take it or leave it.

So okay, lets talk about some more guidelines. I have played a lot of these before and therefore have opinions of some games already formed. I will still play these games again and try to give a fair assessment of it without my nostalgic value swaying it one way or the other. A lot of these games are really long or really hard or both. While I will note which games I beat, I will not be attempting to beat them all. Alright, sound good? Lets do it then!

No comments:

Post a Comment