


Game: Bases Loaded
Released: 1988
Status: Did not beat it.
Rating: 7/10
Okay, so color me impressed
. This game is a good baseball game. If you like baseball, this is the game for you. I still like Bad News Baseball better for it's more arcade like feel, but this is more true to baseball. You get to choose your pitchers based on ERA and can replace them during the game if needed. The single player game is an entire season. The gameplaytry's to mimic what it looks like on TV almost and the graphics are good, especially for a 1988 game. This is a well put together game. If you are a fan of baseball, then this is the game for you.
just wait till you get to tennis games. UGH
ReplyDeletealso...
http://stresstaster.blogspot.com/ :D
Tennis games are sprinkled sporadically enough that it won't be a problem. Plus I only see 4 listed: 1.Evert and Lendl Top Players' Tennis (That's a made up name) 2. Jimmy Connors Pro Tennis Tour (aka Jimmy Connors the Assclown, aka Assclowning For Dummies) 3.Tennis (sounds easy enough) The fourth is only if I break into the unlicensed games: 4. Rad Racket: Deluxe Tennis II (With a name like this I want to play just to find out what a rad racket looks like. Super rad, super rad, Su-per-rad!)
ReplyDeleteWell, that's good. I can't think of anything more boring than playing video game tennis. I thought there were more for some reason. Maybe just because I bloody hate them.
ReplyDeleteOh, and your blog is genius. I love the unadulterated nonsense forming into coherent thoughts before spinning into chaos. That's some good eatin'!
ReplyDelete