
Game: Base Wars
Releas
ed: 1991Status: Did not beat it.
Rating: 4/10

I guess this go
es to show that robots don't always make something cooler. I thought it was a universal constant: x + robots = cooler than it was before. As I've said before, I don't even like baseball, but after this I kinda just want a normal baseball game. Lucky for me, the next 9 games I'm playing are all baseball games. Hopefully it will be possible to hit the ball in the coming games, and it would be nice to be able to pitch without giving the other team a homerun. I'm glad that they kept trying to make crazy sports games after a failure like this, because I like the mutant league games and others like them. This game just was there to show how not to do it I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment