Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sim Baseball (Baseball Simulator 1.000)


Game: Baseball Simulator 1.000
Released: 1990
Status: Beat it.
Rating: 6/10

Well, I didn't really know what to expect going into this. The title mislead me a bit. I thought it said 1,000 which sounded futuristic. Then the title screen came up in front of a star filled sky and I thought, oh good, some more sci-fi baseball. But it actually says 1.000. That is to say that it is Baseball simulator 1 with four significant digits.It is in fact two different baseball games in one. The first is just a regular baseball game: cool team names, standard gameplay. It also has ultra mode where you have special moves that can pitch the ball faster and hit it harder to knock back outfielders. It's interesting, but doesn't matter that much to me. It does give the option for a 165 game season for the baseball video game hardcore elite. Have fun with that! I just won the one game that I played... good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment