Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Said we'd be forever, said it'd never die (Bases Loaded 4)


Game: Bases Loaded 4
Released: 1993
Status: No more baseball!
Rating: Does it even matter?

Perhaps if I were not so jaded, I would give this a good score. Perhaps it deserves it. This series is a good one as far as baseball games go and this is definitely the best looking one on the NES. They kept changing the view in the first three games, but stuck with the same overhead view as 3. It's nice because it is different than other baseball games. But seriously... I just don't care. The very best part of this game is the fact that I am done with baseball games. I can endure a lot of crappy games, but playing the same lame game over and over just kills me. At least it wasn't 9 Barbie games all in a row. Though to give some perspective of how fevered my thoughts are after this, 9 Barbie games doesn't sound too bad to me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment